- We speak geek. Our roots are in software engineering and we take pride in our coding expertise. You're not a machine and neither are your customers, so why have a robot generate your website?
We create and manage sites in both HTML as well as WordPress.
- Our web services include:
- Web site design
- Web application development
- Database development
- Ongoing Site Maintenance
- Content Writing
- Mobile-Friendly Redesign
- Existing Site Repair
At the Fortune 500 level
Five Towers Design Company was founded by a senior software engineer at a Fortune 500 company. We know what it takes to succeed in business because we've worked with some of the best. We also have a combined two decades experience in software Quality Assurance. That combination of skills is our advantage.
A lot of designers in our industry rush to meet deadlines, focusing so much on the clock that their quality suffers. Not here. Every single line of code we produce is tested to rigorous standards. We save time and money by performing quality checks during the entire process—not just at the very end. Let us put those skills and dedication to work for your small business.
In software and design
Because your website is your face to the world, it's important to choose a web designer who's knowledgeable and experienced. You don't want faulty pages, unwanted pop-ups, or "Page Not Found" screens. To your customers, your website is a reflection on you. That's where Five Towers Design Company excels. We're coding experts who bring a high level of quality to everything we do.
But it doesn't stop there. We can generate your web site's content and enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for any of our clients. We'll get you to the top of all the major search engines.
Scalable Pages That Look Good Anywhere
- So many screens! Not long ago, your customers had one monitor the size of a microwave oven. Web design was one-size-fits-all. But now? Holy moly.
- A focus on Quality. We test your content and layout on a huge variety of screens -- beyond just Windows, iOS and Android. It's true that Chrome is king right now, but that doesn't mean we ignore the little guys. We ensure your site is consistent through any device and software configuration.
- Mobile devices now account for well over half of all internet browsing. Google's search engine even prioritizes your mobile layout over your desktop layout. The old desktop designs are still important but most of your customers are now seeing your site on a hand-held.
- One bar? No problem. Our pages flex for smaller screens, reducing data overhead and prioritizing what's really important -- your content.
- We also make sure every site we build is classified by Google as "mobile-friendly." Without it, your search engine rank will be significantly lower than it could be.
- Don't get buried on page 2. Talk to us today about optimizing your site for mobile browsing.